- Manage day-to-day operation and staff reporting to this position and produce various reports for upper management as required.
- Develop and update product descriptions, information sheets, presentations, demonstration scripts and educational training plan and materials for sales staff within the division, distributors, and users.
- Give product demonstration and training in person or through webinar to support sales staff within the division, distributors, and users.
- Work and lead discussions with other OCLC departments as may be necessary to solve problems encountered by OCLC users and/or distributors in Asia, as well as for product enhancements.
- Participate in testing new releases to troubleshoot any issue.
- Prepare documents in response to requests, RFI (Request for Information) and/or ITB (Invitation to Bid).
- Master’s degree in library and information science from an ALA-accredited institution.
- At least two years of full-time work experience in a library or similar institution.
- A minimum of two years of management/supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of OCLC products and services.
- Self-motivating, and detail oriented.
- Capable of independent research to facilitate problem solving.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Accommodation of occasional evening and weekend work hours may be necessary.
- Marketing and/or sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of a major Asian language and/or Asian culture is a big plus.
apply at: https://oclc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/OCLC_Careers/job/Corporate-Office---Dublin/Manager--Presales-and-User-Services--OCLC-Asia-Pacific_R0000324