Library of Congress Legal Resource CatalogerJob Title: Librarian
Department: Legislative Branch
Agency: Library of Congress
Job Announcement Number: 150048
SALARY RANGE: $52,668.00 to $68,465.00 / Per Year
OPEN PERIOD: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 to Wednesday, June 3, 2015
SERIES & GRADE: GS-1410-09
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREDApplicants must have had progressively responsible experience and training sufficient in scope and quality to furnish them with an acceptable level of the following knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the position without more than normal supervision.
- Knowledge of cataloging rules, procedures and practices.**
- Ability to read Chinese, Japanese, and at least one modern European language.**
- Knowledge of integrated library systems, library applications, or other information technologies.
- Knowledge of the subject area of law.
- Ability to communicate in writing.
- Ability to communicate other than in writing.
- No additional requirements to those listed above.