- Must have experience using the RDA, Library of Congress Subject Headings (LCSH), and MARC 21 cataloging standards.
- Must be able to accurately complete cataloging in initial bibliographic records of Japanese, Korean, Russian or Spanish.
- Provide dual-script descriptive cataloging data for Japanese, Korean or Russian language titles, with transliteration conforming to the ALA-LC Romanization Tables for Japanese, Korean or Russian, respectively.
- Must be able to use the Voyager ILS.
- Must be able to search for records first to prevent the creation of duplicate records.
Jonathan F. Barney
Client Services Manager
51 Monroe Street, Suite PE-04
Rockville, MD 20850-2442
240-292-0502 – Direct
301-231-5999 – Main
301-787-4577 – Mobile
800-987-6794 – Toll Free
301-231-5990 – Fax